Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding.
You can have Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding
- Prepare 3 of as needed vanilla wafers, graham crackers(reg or choc or cinnamon), butter cookies, choc chips, etc whatever you like. best to use a variety of cookies, but i like vanilla wafers, graham crackers, and butter cookies.
- You need 1 box of Instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of French vanilla instant pudding.
- You need 3 cup of Whole milk. OR I have also just used 2 and half cups of whole milk, and a 1/2 cup of my favorite liquid creamer. Like creme brûlée, French vanilla, or caramel.
- It's 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1 of big container-Whip cream/cool whip or homemade whipped topping or even marshmallow cream to layer on top. you can also mix cool whip with a little marshmallow cream thats what i did. you can also mix a little in pudding too. just whatever you prefer..
- Prepare of bananas optional- i just slice me a fresh banana at the time i make me a bowl, instead of putting it in the whole dish.
- Prepare of optional- candy pieces or choc chips, or even chocolate or caramel sauce. or like a caramelized banana pieces.
Simple Cheesecake Cookie Pudding instructions
- In a 8x8 dish, layer some graham crackers and vanilla wafers.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the can of sweetened condensed milk in a bowl, until smooth..
- In a separate bowl, mix the puddings with the whole milk/liquid creamer, and then add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture, and mix well until smooth..
- Then add a layer of pudding over the cookies. Then repeat again with layering cookies, and pudding mixture.
- Then top it with the cool whip mixture and then a mixture of crushed cookies sprinkled over it..
- Then put in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight until the cookies soften. I like my cookies very soft, so i leave in fridge overnight. But if you like your cookies with crunch, just put in fridge for a couple of hours to set..
- TIP: I love cookie pudding. I've made this using all types of cookies from choc chip, butter cookies, vanilla wafers, graham crackers(reg, cinnamon, choc, ones), shortbread, lady fingers. The best is to add a variety of cookies, not just one. You can also add bananas, or candy pieces also. Also, you can split the milk with your favorite liquid creamer (French vanilla, creme brûlée, caramel, etc also. See my substitution in the milk ingredient part..
- TIP: You can also mix cool whip with a little marshmallow cream in a separate bowl, thats what i did to layer top. Also, you can also mix a little of the coolwhip mixture into the pudding cream cheese mixture too.If i use soke marshmallow cream i shorten the amount of sweetened condensed milk, and creamer. Its just whatever you prefer..
- I like my cookies to be soft. So i usually make this and put in fridge overnight. But if you like your cookies mkre on the hard crisp side, just fridge it for about an hour. Thats what i did in this pic that timex because i wanted a bowl then and not later. Lol.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya