Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe. My hubby and son love cutlets. Often I make a traditional pork cutlet for them but since I like to eat low.
In this video, I make delicious paleo coconut chicken pieces. It's a straightforward recipe that only requires three ingredients. At the end of cooking, you'. You can have Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken
- You need 2 large of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (optional).
This chicken tenders recipe is fun to make and results in a light, crunchy crust that's perfect to dip in the blackberry sweet chili lime dipping sauce for a Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then coat it with the shredded coconut. This coconut-crusted chicken tenders with pineapple dipping sauce recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, egg-free, dairy-free, and AIP-friendly. This quick and easy chicken recipe from The Healing Kitchen is perfect for a weeknight dinner. These Paleo coconut chicken recipes all conform to the approved ingredients list, and do a good job of bringing big coconut flavor to your chicken.
Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into three strips each..
- Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan. Turn the oven to 350°F..
- Mix the coconut flour, dessicated coconut, salt and thyme in a bowl large enough to toss the chicken strips in..
- If you are using egg Beat the eggs in another bowl. One by one, immerse the chicken strips in egg then toss them in coconut mix until covered and then put each in the fry pan. If making the AIP version Quickly swoosh the chicken strips in the fry pan to coat them with coconut oil, then toss them through the coconut mix until covered..
- After coating, place the chicken strips in the fry pan..
- Allow the coated strips to gently sizzle (adjust the heat so that they don't burn), and turn them when slightly browned. Once they are browned on both sides, remove from the fry pan to an oven dish. There will be some coconut and oil left in the pan that can be poured over the strips, if you want extra crunch..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until you are 100% sure the chicken is cooked right through (usually I do a sort of biopsy for this - check that the largest strip is fully cooked at its fattest part..
- Drizzle with avocado sauce. Or, if you are me, just lay it on thickly. Serve with all manner of healthy vegetables..
You'll find some that use vegetables to help make it taste amazing, and others that use tested winners like lime to accentuate the flavor. But, when you decide to switch to a Paleo lifestyle, you sometimes feel like you eat more meat than vegetables. And if you are not on Paleo diet, you mostly feel like you are eating too much of. See more ideas about Coconut crusted chicken, Keto diet recipes, Crusted chicken. These paleo cupcakes are made with coconut flour and are soft, moist, delicious and healthy.