Ranch Sausage Balls.
You can cook Ranch Sausage Balls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch Sausage Balls
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 3 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 3 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Ranch Sausage Balls step by step
- let sausage and cheese come to room temperature.
- preheat oven to 375°.
- mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, you may add a few tablespoons of water or more bisquick to get mixture to the right consistency..
- roll into walnut sized balls and place onto cookie sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- bake for 20 minutes.
- turn oven to broil for 1-3 minutes until the tops of the balls are browned.
- cool and enjoy :-).
- makes 4-5 dozen.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya