Beefy Cabbage rice soup.
You can cook Beefy Cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Cabbage rice soup
- It's of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- You need of large head cabbage chopped.
- It's of long grain rice uncooked.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- You need of yellow onion.
- You need of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- It's of tomato paste couple tsps.
- You need of low sodium vegetable stock.
- It's of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It's of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- It's of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- Prepare of worchershire sauce.
- It's of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- You need of SMOKED Paprika.
- Prepare of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- It's of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- Prepare of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- It's of To taste: salt and pepper.
- It's of bay leafs.
- It's of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Beefy Cabbage rice soup step by step
- Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Remove the bacon & drain all but about 2 Tbsp of the fat..
- Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. Then the garlic, chili flakes, and cook another minute or so. Stir in tomato paste..
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, beef broth and vegetable stock, banana pepper juice or red wine vinegar, worchershire sauce, smoked paprika,OREGANO, McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes, bay leaves, italian dash medley and rice and stir. Cover pot with lid, and bring it up to a full boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook the soup until the rice is fully cooked, and cabbage is soft. Remove bay leaf. Add bacon back, & season to taste.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya