Banana Wafer Pudding. Repeat to form two layers of wafers and bananas, then pour the pudding over the top. Spread the meringue over the pudding. Spoon on top of pudding, spreading to cover entire surface and sealing well to edges.
Nilla Wafers layered with banana slices and instant pudding and topped with whipped cream. Real Southern no-bake trifle treat for hot summer days! If you like this, I'm sure you will also love my Homemade Banana Pudding made. You can have Banana Wafer Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Wafer Pudding
- It's 1 box of Vanilla instant pudding.
- It's 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 3 of Bananas.
Vanilla Wafer Banana pudding just gets better with time. That's why I love this dessert. The longer it sits in the fridge, the more soft the cookies get by soaking in all the moisture from the pudding. It tastes amazing on day two or even day three, which is why it's a great make-ahead dessert.
Banana Wafer Pudding instructions
- Make the instant pudding as directed. Add cinnamon.
- Cut up the bananas..
- After the pudding is done put a layer of it then bananas and wafers..
- Keep doing that until you have about a cup of vanilla pudding left. Pour that on the top and crumble the wafers on top..
- You can add some style to it by putting extra wafers around the bowl..
- Keep refrigerated until it stiffens..
If you're going to make it ahead of time. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day. This easy and convenient banana pudding is made with instant pudding, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla wafers, whipped cream, and sliced bananas. Press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. Just before serving, remove wrap; crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top.