Creme Caramel Pudding.
You can cook Creme Caramel Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creme Caramel Pudding
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk (Alternative you can use 1.5 cups of milk and ½ cup of Evaporated Milk to give it more creaminess).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste.
Creme Caramel Pudding instructions
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- In a ceramic bowl, that is oven proof (I used a 7-inch bowl), put 2 tbsp of sugar and place the bowl on the stove to melt the sugar to become caramelised. Be careful you do not make the caramel to dark otherwise it will become bitter..
- Let it cool for 2-3 mins and then add the mixture into the caramelised bowl and you can either steam for 20 mins or put it in a water bath in oven at 175 degrees for 45mins..
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya