Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie. Yummy variety of apple pie that is quick and easy. It was a hit with my boyfriend's pals in university whenever I made this favorite! Make a classic apple crumble with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions.
If you combine the two you get this Apple Crumble Pie. This pie has a buttery crisp pastry crust on the bottom which is topped with thin slices of apples coated in a delicious apple syrup. Crumble-topped apple pies used to be my absolute favorite type of pie. You can have Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie
- It's of Pie Crust (2 crusts).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Shortening.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's of Apple filling.
- It's 1 kg of Apples.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It's 3 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need of Crumble dough.
- Prepare 150 ml of Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Almond flour.
- You need 150 ml of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
When I was a little kid, I was even known to ask servers in a restaurants whether their pies were crumble-topped or not, and base my dessert decisions entirely on their answers. This all came to an end around the time that I first had. This dessert combines two classics - apple pie and crumble - into one easy dessert. Make it your own by varying the fruits, sugar or by adding nuts.
Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie step by step
- Make the pie crust. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and salt well and add the shortening. Mix well with a fork..
- Add 15 tablespoons of cold water and mix well with a fork. Add more water if necessary. Once the dough comes together, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- This dough makes 2 crusts. Once taken out of the fridge, divide into two, tightly wrap one half with plastic wrap and put in the freezer (for another occasion)..
- Roll out the other half with a rolling pin into a circle. Make it a little bigger than the pie plate you are going to use..
- Place the rolled out dough on the pie plate and poke holes in it at random with a fork..
- Make the filling. Peel the apples and cut into quarter-rounds. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Make the crumble. Combine all the ingredients except the butter. Add the cold butter cut into 1 cm cubes and mix until the mixture becomes crumbly..
- Add the filling to the pie plate from Step 5 and spread out the crumble on top evenly..
- Bake for 50 minutes first in the preheated 200℃ oven and check to see if it has browned..
- Don't worry if it crumbles. Eat while piping hot..
Enjoy this Apple Pie with its pastry crust, apple filling, and delicious crumble topping. Pour the apples and their syrup into the chilled pie crust. There's nothing quite like the smell or taste of apple pie fresh from the oven. How To Make the Easiest Apple Crumble. The classic fruit dessert wins major points because it's wildly easier to assemble than pie, but is just as cozy and satisfying (if not more so!).