Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake. Diane's goal is simple: to make life a little easier, more enjoyable and delicious, for as many people as she can! These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling and strawberry sauce. Perfect for an easy spring or summer dessert!
These easy Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites are a HUGE hit at parties. They taste amazing and are super easy to make! These recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! You can cook Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake
- It's 1 box of cream cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whip cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 7 of strawberries.
They are the perfect dessert to celebrate strawberry season! Learn How To Make Mini Cheesecakes! Fresh Strawberries - cut in half lengthwise, fresh raspberries and fresh. A simple recipe for mini no-bake strawberry cheesecakes with vegan and vegetarian options.
Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
- Now add the sour cream, strawberry cream cheese and egg.
- Fold in the whip cream and pour into the crust.
- Place in I oven for 25-30 minutes. Let cool in refrigerator for two hours.
- Slice strawberries place on top. Enjoy!.
It's strawberry season, my favourite time of year. I really can't get enough of strawberries. I'm already dreading the season ending and it is only half way through. I just love these mini strawberry swirl cheesecakes because they are made with real strawberries and are perfect for a family or a romantic setting. For some reason, these cheesecake tasted so much better the next day.