Sticky toffee pudding. Serve the sticky toffee puddings with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream for contrast. Rewarm the remaining toffee sauce and spoon some around the puddings. Sticky toffee pudding—also known as date cake—with its rich, mocha-brown color, its dense, decadent interior, and its sweet-and-salty, tacky topping, is your holiday ace in the hole.
See our most indulgent sticky toffee pudding recipes, perfect for Christmas. Try our vegan option for a new twist or go for one of our easy classics. Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe Sticky, gooey and spongy with a luxuriously delicious toffee flavor, one bite of this famous Sticky Toffee Pudding will have you hooked for life! You can cook Sticky toffee pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky toffee pudding
- Prepare 3 pcs of candied strawberry.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of hot water.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of maida.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped hazelnut.
Sticky Toffee Pudding - you're my favourite and always will be. The gooey and soft texture of a sticky toffee pudding is delicious as a side dish to almost everything. And for those who love following Royal trends, sticky toffee pudding is said to be a favorite dessert. Sticky Toffee Pudding should be light in texture with a crumb structure that stands up when baked but collapses in the mouth to a dense, sweet, sticky, soft texture.
Sticky toffee pudding instructions
- In a mug add chopped candied strawberry, a pinch of baking soda and hot water. Mix and microwave for 30 secs. Mix well again.
- Add butter and mix till it's melted. Then add brown sugar all purpose flour/maida and beaten egg. Mix well..
- Add chopped hazelnut and mix and then microwave for 1min 30 secs. Your mug sticky toffee pudding is ready..
This recipe hits all of those points and. Sticky toffee pudding is one of Britain's most loved puddings. The dark, rich, date-filled sponge, drenched in thick toffee sauce is not for the faint-hearted, it is a deep, very sweet pudding - delicious. This recipe for gingerbread pudding with sticky toffee sauce is a great twist on a classic British dessert. Ginger is a traditional Christmas flavour and this recipe uses preserved and ground.