Yummy Choco Idlis – Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cakes.
You can cook Yummy Choco Idlis – Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cakes using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Choco Idlis – Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour/maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Semolina/sooji /rava.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare As needed of Sprinkles.
Yummy Choco Idlis – Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cakes instructions
- In a bowl, using an electric beater, whisk the milk, Yoghurt, melted butter, vanilla essence and sugar until creamy and without lumps. To this mixture, add all purpose flour, semolina, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder and mix well. Keep it aside for 5 mins. Grease the idli plates with oil. Carefully spoon the prepared batter into the idli moulds..
- Cover the moulds with foil paper to avoid water falling into the idlis. Close the steamer and cook for 10-15 mins on medium flame. Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is done. Remove from flame and allow it cool. Run a knife along the edges of the cakes and gently scoop out the cakes onto serving plates. Decorate with sprinkles and serve as a wonderful treat!.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya