#1 Mac & Cheese.
You can cook #1 Mac & Cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #1 Mac & Cheese
- You need 200 grams of pasta (like penne or conchilglie).
- It's 250 grams of pork mince.
- It's 1/2 packages of streaky bacon.
- It's 1 packages of Old El Paso red pepper fajita mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheese sauce mix.
- Prepare 200 grams of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of paprika.
#1 Mac & Cheese step by step
- First, start by prepping your ingredients. make sure your bacon is chopped finely, and your pork mince is soft (defrosted fully if you have frozen it). Pre-heat your oven to 180Â°F celcius..
- Set your pasta in a pan of salted water (as much as you would think you need), and set at mid-high heat, keep checking to stir..
- Next, get a large frying pan or skillet hot and add a tablespoon of veg/olive/sunflower oil, and let it become very runny. Add the pork mince and bacon - the pan should sizzle when you add the meat, if not its not hot enough! you want colour on meat because colour = flavour :).
- while they are cooking away, get a small saucepan, and add your cheese sauce, following instructions on the packet. Add the fajita mix to the cheese sauce mix and combine. Dont worry if its a little thick, it makes for extra gooey mac and cheese. Place on the heat for last 5 mins of cooking..
- When pasta is cooked, meat is cooked to your liking, and the sauce is thick enough for you, put all ingredients into a large oven proof baking dish. Cover contents of dish with the mozzarella cheese, and paprika on top of cheese. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 mins. Then stuff your face :D.
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya