Mawa Sandwiched Oreos. Perfect Alwar Ka Mawa Halwai Style Mawa Sandwich بچوں کا لنچ بکس ماوا سینڈوچ Sweet Dish Mawa Sandwich Very Easy Sweet Sandwich (PK Dear my super subscriber Thanks for watching my recipes Like. Homemade mawa combined with sugar, nuts and flavored with cardamom creates this popular sweet delicacy.
Sweet or salty oreo sandwich cookie, you can get them all!. oreo sandwich cookie. Mawa cakes and mawa cupcakes hold special memories for me. one of the schools which It was not only mawa cake but some other baked goodies as well. Another bakery close by would be merwans. You can cook Mawa Sandwiched Oreos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mawa Sandwiched Oreos
- You need 2 packs of Oreo Biscuits.
- It's 1 cup of Mawa or Khoya.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted Chocolate.
- It's of Chocolate Sprinkles as required.
- Prepare of Ice-cream sticks as required.
- You need of FOR INSTANT MICROWAVE MAWA-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk powder (measuring cup).
These Homemade Mint Chocolate Oreos have a homemade fudgy chocolate cookie and are filled with mint buttercream. They have the perfect cookie to frosting ratio for sandwich cookies! So what do i need, i need mawa. But i know it will take hours and hours of my time.
Mawa Sandwiched Oreos instructions
- Microwave both Ghee and Milk for 15 or 30 seconds. Take it out and stir in the Milk powder until it is well mixed and lump free..
- Microwave for a minute. Instant Mawa is ready to use. Remove cream from all the oreo biscuits. Stuff them up with Mawa. Add in some Sugar to it before filling. Cover it up with another Oreo biscuit and hence they become Mawa Sandwiched/Centered Oreos now..
- Don't forget to keep an Ice-cream stick on Mawa topped biscuit before sandwiching it with another biscuit. Make sure to wash the sticks and wipe them with a clean napkin before using..
- Melt Chocolate and dip these oreos one by one. After done, use some Chocolate sprinkles for the final garnish and set these aside in the refrigerator to set. 20-30 minutes are more than enough. Enjoy these Mawa filled beauties with your loved ones..
I made it in microwave, but i am. Khoya or mawa is basically dried milk used for making many sweet dishes. It can be made at home by boiling and reducing the milk to a semi-solid stage. Making khoya or mawa at home is easy - cook milk on low flame until it turns thick and almost all This step by step photo recipe and cooking tips provided in it will help you to make mawa at home from. Bebasan yaiku unen-unen kang ajeg panganggone mawa teges entar.