Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 box of store bought pie crust.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 15 oz of 2 cans sliced peaches (light syrup).
Sweet Mama's Pretty Peach Cobbler instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add the flour and water in a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Set to the side..
- Except for the pie crust, add all of the other ingredients to a saucepan under medium heat..
- stir the the filling periodically. Once it begin to boil, add water and flour mix..
- This will help to thicken the mixture. Pick a desired size pan or casserole dish..
- Spray the pan with cooking spray then add the filling..
- Take the rolled pie crust and unroll. Pour the peaches into the pan..
- break one of the pie crusts in medium size pieces and drop into the peaches. If you don't like a thick cobbler ommit this step..
- Place the last pie crust on top of the peaches and shape it to the size of the pan. if it's too big, just cut off the excess..
- Brush the top of the crust with butter, sugar, and cinnamon. I usually just take what's left in the bottom of the saucepan and spread on the top..
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes. When done, let cool for 15 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.Bon appetit.........
LihatTutupKomentarPost Selanjutnya Post Sebelumnya